by Gary Paukert, 2021-04-19T15:06:58.000-07:00April 19 2021, at 03:06 PM PDTThe forecast for Thursday is for a high of -1degC and snow.
Therefore the Thursday 5:30pm CSMS League practice has been moved to TUESDAY (tomorrow) at 5:30pm. Please email Gary.Paukert@GMail.com IF AND ONLY IF this changes your attendance plans. There are still a few open spots left for this practice. Meet a ... [more]